#NewYearSale – Terms & Conditions
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#NewYearSale” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- This offer is for employees of TranServ Pvt Ltd only and is not transferrable
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account who have received Offer invitation via SMS/Email (Eligible User”) and does not have an existing Udio Card
- This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.2.0 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version. Offer is also available on the latest version 1.5 of the Udio Mobile app on iOS.
- Udio Mobile Application gives access to Udio wallet and Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Visa Card (Udio Card) both issued by RBL Bank Ltd and are operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
- Offer is valid for first 1000 (One Thousand) Users.
- One Card per Eligible User is allowed.
- Offer is valid on offline purchases only
- Users who successfully order Udio Card by paying Rs. 99 using Udio Mobile Application shall be entitled to receive Rs. 75 as Udio Treats and Croma voucher worth Rs. 500 (“Offer”)
- This offer is valid only of the day of receipt of communication about the offer during 27th Dec 2017, to 31st Jan 2018, 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”). TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
- This Offer is only available for Udio Cards ordered using Udio Mobile Application. Udio Cards purchased from Udio Cash points are not eligible for the Offer.
- Payment for Udio card can be made by using Udio Cash or Udio Treats. Other Voucher balances cannot be used.
- Udio cards shall be delivered to a selected pin codes only. If the delivery pin code is outside of the deliverable location a refund for the same shall be initiated.
- No refunds shall be processed if the Cards are dispatched but not accepted by the Users
- Udio treats and Croma voucher will be received post activation of the Card. Udio Treats and Croma Vouchers both carry validity and should be used on or before the validity date. The validity date shall be mentioned in the communication sent to the User intimating receipt of the same.
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
- TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
- An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
- In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
- TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
- In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit offers.udio.in
- TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
Customer visit to Croma store and selects the desired merchandise as per the offer.
- Offer INR 500 off On Purchase of more than INR 3500.(Invoice value)
- Customer visits cash counter for billing and provide the coupon code details at the cash counter.
- Cashier will input the code
- The cashier will enter the coupon code in the POS to validate it and he will also refer process note to check the viability of the offers on products selected by customer.
- Once all the conditions are met, cashier gives the said deal to the customer.
- Multiple promotional vouchers can’t be clubbed in single invoice.
- No two Offer can be clubbed together