How can you better manage your time in the coming year?
One thing which we all seem to be always running short of is time. Don’t you agree? In between commute, meetings, work and home, we wish we at least had a few hours more each day. Well, now you can. All you need to do is cut down on the wasteful time spent daily by using your time more effectively. This New Year, claim back the time you spend in wasteful activities.
Here are the New Year Resolutions that will help you do so:
1. Go Digital: If the PM’s Digital India campaign hasn’t influenced you enough, now is the time to use digital to your advantage. Shop online – groceries, apparel, gadgets and regular shopping, all can be done by Apps right on your smartphone.
2. Avoid time-consuming work: Use your smartphone to your advantage. Click pictures of your fuel, medical and other bills. Upload and submit them on the go to claim expenses and for tax purposes. That’s a whole lot of time and toil saved.
3. No more lines: Don’t stand in lines to pay your bills, recharge your phone or withdraw cash from ATM. Be smart, use wallet solutions like Udio and also get cashback and discounts when you shop. Double advantage.
4. Get Organized: Use your smartphone to make to-do lists of important deadlines daily. Make lists for important tasks at work. You will realize that you will save a lot of time on idle and less important tasks and also prioritize effectively.
5. Use technology to your advantage: Smartphones and Apps help simplify your tasks and lives. Do banking transactions using banking apps. No more time spent in going to banks. That a nifty few hours saved.
6. Tax your brain less: How many of us rely on our mind for important reminders and end up being stressed out when we forget? Use organizing tools like Calendar or Note tools that send you reminders for events. I even use my mobile for every small reminder including an alarm for boiling eggs on the stove. You would be surprised how just timing and setting an alarm can be a great tool to help you save time. Set time limits for your social media browsing and free up time for your other passions like reading or family time.
Try these simple tips to help manage your time better this New Year. They are pretty easy to adopt.
Also download apps like Udio which help you save more time by helping you shop easily using their nifty wallet and App.